Thank you for your interest in our services and products. For us, given the special relationship with you, it is especially important to ensure the protection of personal data that you provide to us. Equally, the confidentiality of your personal data is extremely important to us.
What data do we process?
In order to deliver the ordered goods and services, confirm the Order, inform you about the status of the Order, provide answers to the complaints placed, evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as carry out commercial activities, promote goods and services, marketing, advertising , development, market research, statistics, monitoring of sales and purchasing behavior of customers, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, cnp, home address, address email, ip address, phone number, site account password access. Please do not provide us with any other personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
What is the legal purpose and basis of the processing?
The personal data provided with your consent are and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present in the following.
We mention the fact that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this respect (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation).
The situations in which we will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed are as follows:
1. Account registration;
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of giving the possibility to create a user account, when placing an order. At the same time, some of this data (eg e-mail address, telephone number) is necessary for a good communication between our company and you, as a customer, as well as for the transmission to you of the promotional offers, occasionally.
Also, while using our platform, data is collected regarding the history of your searches, respectively: articles read, audio-video products viewed, etc. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as ip address, page usage time, pages visited are collected.
All this information collected is for the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our platform, so as to provide you with a pleasant experience when using it.
2. Subscribe to the Newsletter;
The purpose of processing personal data in this case is to inform you about our products and events organized by us and direct marketing and advertising;
Who has access to your data?
We inform you that, for the efficient operation of the platform, we use various services from external or internal providers (“persons authorized by the operator”), to whom we may transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we work with the above and the personal data transferred to them are as follows:
1. SMTP services (email communication) – e-mail address;
2. Newsletter services – e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
3. Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
4. Courier / postal services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
5. SMS sending services – phone number;
6. Online payment processing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
7. Commenting services – name, surname, e-mail;
8. Accounting services – name, surname, address, cnp;
9. Legal services – name, surname, address, cnp;
How long is your data stored?
The personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of the contractual relations with you, as well as subsequently, for a reasonable duration, which may not be shorter than the general limitation period.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
– the right of access to data – you have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed or not, as well as access to said data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are the subject of processing; for any other copies requested by you,
– the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete;
– the right to data deletion – you have the right to obtain from us the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and we have the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (i) the personal data no longer are necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or Romanian legislation;
– the right to restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) you dispute the accuracy of the data, (ii) the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of your personal data , asking instead to restrict their use; (iii) We no longer need the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or (iv) you have objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights prevail over your rights;
– the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data as provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly to another operator when this is technically feasible;
– the right to oppose – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
– the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
– the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
How do you access your data?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise your rights, as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at the address shown in the contact section.
We will provide you with the requested information in electronic format when possible, unless you request a different format.
The information provided, as well as any communications and actions taken by You in exercising the above rights, are provided free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, we may:
(i) either charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the requested action;
(ii) either refuse to comply with the request.
We state that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed according to this Personal Data Processing Policy.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio/video clips, etc. are our property. The content of the Site, in whole and/or in part, cannot be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or exploited for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
BY PLACING AN ORDER WHETHER ONLINE, BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE, YOU EXPRESS YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms and conditions combine all the texts on the website, with expressions of guarantees, product properties, return rights, communication, data security and others.